To join in with Su’s Changing seasons challenge, I am sharing some photos from January.
In the first photo -we see how the holiday lights stay up well into January (Photo taken January 5th). I saw a wreath on a house last night (and it is February now) – and I guess some folks keep their holiday stuff up year round.
The second photo shows some of the custom-t-shirts we made with JACKBOX Tee-K-O game (here).
We have the bundle of JACKBOX games (4 different games) and I highly recommend these games for friend or family game night. (I am not endorsed or affiliated – just like the product – and many thanks to my stepdaughter for introducing us to this game.)
In the T-shirt game, each player draws a few images and then comes up with some slogans or phrases. Then things are shuffled and players are asked to match three drawings with three slogans, which then produces some shirt combinations that get voted on. (Many laughs…)
And with some systems – you can order t-shirts if you like them.
Here are some of our custom T’s that I liked:
The weekly photo challenge (here) this week is beloved, and this photo from early January shows two of my loved ones – my eldest son and spouse. We were dining at a place called “Fuzzy Taco” and I just liked the way this impromptu photo came out.
And here is the hot sauce from Fuzzy Taco serves – called “butt burnin’ (and no, I did not try it…demasiado caliente)
This last photo from around town (late-January) reminds me of the playful ways people express who they are – a pimped out Volvo….
That is all for my “Changing Seasons” Post (#1 of 2018).
If you want to join in – you can get more info HERE and here are the challenge guidelines:
The Changing Seasons Version One (photographic):
- Each month, post 5-20 photos in a gallery that you feel represent your month
- Don’t use photos from your (blog) archive. Only new shots.
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so that others can find them
The Changing Seasons Version Two (you choose the format):
- Each month, post a photo, recipe, painting, drawing, video, whatever that you feel says something about your month
- Don’t use archive stuff. Only new material!
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so others can find them.
Thanks Su for hosting — and a little shout out to Cardinal Guzman for birthing The Changing Seasons challenge four years ago.