Hello Readers –
As February winds down – It is time for another “What to Wear” post.
Today is all about “Disney” items.
On trips to Florida we usually encounter folks on their way to Disney World. So most of the photos are from trips.
However, what really inspired this post was a mom and daughter I met last November. They were coming back from seeing “Disney on Ice” and they let me take their picture.
1) Sometimes it is fun to get dressed up to go see Disney on Ice:
2) Some people wear Minnie & Mickey sneakers:
3) Some have Disney Tattoos
4) Vans and Disney got together to make some fun items – like this backpack:
5) Not many Disney items at the Priorhouse, but this would possibly be a nice shirt to wear for counseling (just name your emotion and let’s get to it… ha):
6) Love this old school Disney song:
7) This is a nice “on-the-way-to-Disney” photo:
8) Do you think this photo say a lot?
9) Some people have weddings that feel all Disney-like:
10) Sometimes dancers in Christmas musicals look Disney-ish….
11) Here is a mom and son I recently met in Florida. They were in Florida for soccer, but yes, they were also going to Disney.
12)This next guy was not going to Disney – but hey, with this smile – let’s add’em in…
In closing, how about a little comedy?
1) Jim Gaffigan Disney Video:
2) Johnbcrist at Disney:
A few questions:
Do you have Disney clothes?
Are you a Disney fan – why or why not?
Do you have a favorite image from this post.