Hello Readers, This is the third post for sharing June 2019 street shots.
I took around 400 street shots in June. Compare that to taking about 20 street shots in April, about 10 street shots in May, and only 3 so far for July – and we can see June was prolific.
1) I took three photos of this lady walking in Richmond, Virginia (RVA) – originally wanted to put the three pics together – but it did not work – so here is the one I liked of the three. We have the man entering the frame right, and is that a paper lunch sack in his hand? Timeless. Also, the lady was walking while looking down for the entire block… and that same day I read someone’s post (cannot recall where – ugh) about how WE NEED TO LOOK UP more (it was such a good post). And then some yogis I know remind us that “looking up more” helps the flow of energy from the head and through the body – so let’s be mindful of how much time we spend looking down – 🙂
2) In the previous photo, with the lady looking down, I was going for three shots of the woman walking – but it didn’t work out; however, it DID work with this woman walking in Toronto (at least I think it worked). Loved the lady’s shoes as she passed by my lens – and in the middle shot she gives us a smile. Some people are just cool. Makes up for the ones that are not so cool. And look at the third shot – her gait exuded that cool vibe.
3) This might be a repeat from Toronto -but I did not realize I had a photo of this dog owner (with sign) looking right at me. I like the contrast in this shot – the right vs. the left
4) I was in Toronto two days before the Raptors had their parade for the NBA Championship. I think this hoodie is related to the Raptors – not sure – anyone know? I guess 416 is the main area code for Toronto and… well… hmmm?
Let’s throw in a selfie….and I like the large yellow planters?
5) This shot is for Pull Up A Seat ( ) here
6) I know this is not technically a photo “from the streets” – but “people shots” fall under street shots for Priorhouse – so adding in this photo from Reagan International Airport. Also, this photo makes me smile – the couple is so in love – ahhhhhh – see his arm stretched around and then her hand securing his arm – as she causally reads – ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ this photo is linked to Trent’s Weekly Smile ( ). here
Next Three are from Toronto
7) Another couple – with a different arm embrace – just a resting hand around her man ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
8) Two Pair
9) See the baby bump? I like this photo with the construction all around and the soft pink dress and the whispers of new life coming. And the little sign with the person is in sync with our walkers.
10) Joy! The little girl center was wearing a unicorn headband and I asked her how it felt being a unicorn – it was fun – (also wanted to share this photo with the unicorn-loving Melinda) (Sherkston Shores, 2019)
11) Sometimes at red lights we share waves and smiles. Especially on mild-temperature days when a window rolled down is fresh (Richmond, VA)
The remaining nine are going into a slideshow:
Let’s wind this post down with some news from the Niagara Falls newspaper –
Colleges now offering training for Commercial Cannabis Production (I think this should have happened decades ago)
And this ad from the Buffalo News… deleted
Let’s close with this photo of a gas station from the
Native American reservation in New York State.
The last two years I have driven through the reservation and it feels like a time warp… hard to explain. The signs, the homes especially -….
Lastly, you know I am going to ask if you have any top pictures from this post?
My top ones today are 2, 6, and 11 (then 10)
And from the slideshow I like 15 and 18