To join in… here are some things that SPLASHED EVERYDAY MAGICAL MOMENTS my way….
1) Splashed with ART from the fridge:
2) Splashed with YELLOW while watering the flowers in late summer:
3) Splashed with AWE to see Vinca – all pretty – looking at me – healthy – happy – blooming free.
4) Splashed with WONDER – to see spent blooms – exiting gracefully – with a colorful show
5) Splashed with GRATITUDE when I saw this Red Poppy on my mother’s purse:
5) Splashed with APPRECIATION when bloggers reminded us to value what we have:
5A) Sorryless(HERE) wrote a powerful 9/11 remembrance post about how “We are eighteen years removed….” and we need to continue to honor and remember — ending with, “Maybe faith is found inside the footprints of those who prosper the darkness so that we may gain the light.”
5 B) Author Sherri Matthews has a handful of remembrance posts, and last November (here) had this:
6) Splashed with QUIET REFLECTION after seeing a symbol of my faith in the shadows:
6) Splashed with MORE ART from a leftover juice glass
Thanks for stopping by –
To join the Lens-Artists Photo Challenge, or to get more info, go hereand use the Lens-Artists tag
Photographer Artist Philosopher Labor Location is a purpose anagram of collaboration which seeks to place collaboration in one instance as a labor of photographing or the actions that constitute photgraphing and of course these actions are determined by movement or charm with its reference to the body and bodies which in a changing private public sphere enact an ethical dimension. The second instance of collaboration is the results of photographing which in general will be street photography and the collaboration between photographer and camera. You could say that it is a proccess performance.