To join in… here are some things that SPLASHED EVERYDAY MAGICAL MOMENTS my way….
1) Splashed with ART from the fridge:
2) Splashed with YELLOW while watering the flowers in late summer:
3) Splashed with AWE to see Vinca – all pretty – looking at me – healthy – happy – blooming free.
4) Splashed with WONDER – to see spent blooms – exiting gracefully – with a colorful show
5) Splashed with GRATITUDE when I saw this Red Poppy on my mother’s purse:
5) Splashed with APPRECIATION when bloggers reminded us to value what we have:
5A) Sorryless(HERE) wrote a powerful 9/11 remembrance post about how “We are eighteen years removed….” and we need to continue to honor and remember — ending with, “Maybe faith is found inside the footprints of those who prosper the darkness so that we may gain the light.”
5 B) Author Sherri Matthews has a handful of remembrance posts, and last November (here) had this:
6) Splashed with QUIET REFLECTION after seeing a symbol of my faith in the shadows:
6) Splashed with MORE ART from a leftover juice glass
Thanks for stopping by –
To join the Lens-Artists Photo Challenge, or to get more info, go hereand use the Lens-Artists tag