Hello Readers – To join in with Norm’s Thursday Doors ( here) I have some doors to share with a street photography post.
1) Getting read to one the umbrella – the rain just started
2) Smile through the door…
3) I also like the lines and down view in this shot – and this might be my favorite photo from today’s images). This smile made me smile – linking to Trent’s Weekly Smile (
4) This is my second favorite photo today – not sure why – maybe the diversity of four subjects – the diverse trees- age shiny black car – the smoker – the center young man and his attire –
5) This is my third favorite photo of today’s street shots. Kind of like the way the person is tucked away – and then the planter/tree and pillar are all one with him. Pieces of benches on both sides – the organic feel of the fall foliage (taken November 23rd – so we have the colors a bit longer than some upper states…) and then the geometric feel of the cement tiles.
6) Linked to Pull Up A SEAT
6B) Also for XingfuMamma 🙂
7) Most of the photos today are from VIRGINIA – however this one was taken in Florida – at our hotel – while we were there visiting my step-daughter.
HERE ARE THE REST OF TODAY’S STREET SHOTS.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE THE LARGER VERSION.
8) Say, “Cheese”
9) Isn’t that pretty….
11) Across View
13) More phones
In closing – can you guess when this photo was taken?
The answer is below the image
This photo was taken in 2018 – at my cousin’s house in Tampa, FL. We were chatting and he told me to make sure I gave him my latest number (some of us change our phone numbers and emails – and some of us don’t – wink). So when he handed me this rolodex card – I laughed – and had to get a photo. They still use a rolodex even though they have smart phones too. Good for them – it was just a blast from the past. And I still have a book type of address book.
Thanks for dropping by.
Any thoughts on the street shots?
Have one you like? My top ones are 3, 4, and 5 – and then 10 and 11 – but I like them all for different reasons, which is why they made it to a post. 🙂
Do you still use a rolodex or paper phonebook?