The Lens-Artist Challenge this week has an “eyes” theme.
The first photo is special because check this out- I took the photo a long time ago. It reminded me of a mini photography lesson Tina Schell gave us on her blog here.
I have been meaning to share the photo but never had the chance, until today, because Tina is hosting and she just so happened to choose the eyes theme.
1) Eyes with catch lights for Tina
The photo with the eyes was in a folder that had some street shots – most were from a trip to Destin, FL – so I decided to just use some for the rest of this “eyes” post.
2) Calling this next set of eyes “LAYERED”
3) Next up we have the lady on the right giving me “the eye” – it reminded me of a family member who used to give someone the “mean eye look” to show disapproval. Did you ever know anyone who had such dramatic use of their eyes?
5) This next lady had a story to tell with her eyes – with the makeup and tattoo. We met this nice lady while shopping for some discounted books to read while visiting family.
6) Speaking of books – Check out this book cover. This was a casual read with lots of quotes and encouragement. The author is from NYC and so it has that vibe as well.
Thanks for joining me for this post. To join in this week – go HERE